Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I can't leave well enough alone....

A tinkerer at heart; I've found the space under my medium Egg to be wasted space and have been craving some additional storage. 

I used a Weber 17" charcoal grate from Lowes, and some pipe clamps to add this under egg shelf to my nest. Used existing but unloved holes, and voi'la!  A nice extra shelf!  11 bucks.

Will have it powder coated gloss black to match and this will look factory original!

Bwaaah! Didn't even get to drill anything.
When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)

Comments

• EggNorthEggNorth Posts: 526
    Great idea!
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    LBGE (2010)
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,064
    Awesome idea. I'm stealing it!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.