Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Flannery's Beef and Anova

Just a note of my experiences recently..

I just rec'd my shipment of a variety of aged steaks and wagyu sliders from Flannery's Beef. I ordered 4 strips and rec'd 3. I called the store in CA and Bryan Flannery actually answered the phone. He was upset at their oversight and actually wanted to overnight the steak to me...of course I thought that was a fantastic offer and show of great customer service. I asked him NOT to do that...feeling like that was a waste of resource. Fine to wait til my next order, assuming I like the product. He insisted to send Monday instead and says he will throw in something extra. He then gave me his personal cell # for future questions/reference. I have to say, I am SOLD on this company. Hard to find this level of service...To top this off, the actual product weights were higher than the weights advertised. I should have rec'd 7.5 lbs of wagyu-I got over 9lbs for example. Some steaks were also over, one strip by 6oz. I'm so excited to try the products...

I'm bummed that my Anova required a signature from Fedex, so...I'll make my steaks without it. Anova could have informed me of this so I could have adjusted things in order to have it to play with this weekend. I also had to contact hem for tracking info. We're not off to a very positive start...but hopefully will end up better...
LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
Rome, GA