Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Buffalo Chicken Pizza (Pic Heavy)

I was at work and thought this might work. I rolled out the dough and transferred it to my peel. I don't like the traditional pizza sauce so I used a roasted garlic pasta sauce and Franks hot wing sauce. I added some mozzarella and cheddar cheese, topped with chicken and mushroom. On the egg at 525° for 7 minutes. I added some ranch dressing when it was done.

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

Comments

• calikingcaliking Posts: 7,630
    Damn that sounds good. Is it dinner time yet?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Was it too wet?  here recently my pizzas have been too wet I have gone to ricotta or no sauce for me and the missus.  The kiddos still want red sauce and pepperoni
  • GlennMGlennM Posts: 445
    I mix blue cheese bottled dressing with franks for the sauce. I keep tasting it until I like the flavor. I don't think I want tomato sauce with my buffalo chicken? Btw, add some onion, olives, etc
    In the bush just East of Cambridge,Ontario 
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,876
    Looks great to me.  I'll take half please. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• HotchHotch Posts: 1,871
    Nice pie

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans