Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

I live in Toronto and am looking to buy wood chunks ..

can anybody help ?

• These guys have a pretty good selection -

Not sure how they compare price-wise with other options. I buy wood when I travel back home to the States.
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Aurora, Ontario, Canada
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,848
    edited October 2013 definitely has the best selection, also not sure about their pricing

crappy tire, wally, big blue and big orange sell limited selection, mostly chips.

I picked up for free from neighbours and kijiji enough cherry branches to last me the next 20 years! also a small assortment of pear, apricot, apple chunks.

This big orange online deal on hickory chunks is very decent, free UPS shipping too ...
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,493
    Home hardware generally has a good stock Dicksons probably the best bet there. Limited on chunks but good variety of chips (at least out here in the boonies). OGBBQ as others have said. Good variety of smokingliscious.

Caledon, ON

• BigWaderBigWader Posts: 602
    I was at Lowes today and they had big bags of hickory chunks in the bbq aisle.  My parent's got me tons of chunks from TSC last year when they were clearing out stock.

Large BGE

• I pick mine up at Ontario Gas BBQ (Vaughan) and also order direct from smokinlicious. I like the large chunks which are hard to find at other places.
  • Based on the GOV's recommendation, I stopped at Sobies on my way through Toronto one time and there was a good selection of wood chuncks.

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital