Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunday Dinner

Options
So today I had family over and after reading on here this week about Spatchcock chicken, and The Artisan Bread in 5 minutes, I decided I had to try. Even did Jalapenos in between.

All turned out great! Enjoy the pics!

Comments

• RAC
    RAC Posts: 1,688
    Options
    Look's great. How did the family like it?

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• Dreamerx4
    Options
    Loved it all! I was so impressed with cooking chicken this way, had one with the BGE Maple seasoning, and one with McCormics Kickin Chicken, and Montreal steak. Unbelievable juicy and moist.

The bread was a huge success as well. I had bought on Amazon "The New Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day, and a 2 pack of containers. Made the dough on Saturday am... Really, really good.

My family usually strays away from the Jalapenos, but they were gone. Cooked bacon, mixed it with cream cheese, stuffed them all, and wrapped bacon around, cooked 40 minutes @375 ish, wow.
  • Que_n_Brew
    Options
    Nice cook. I also like your setup. Sweet!
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    sounds like you had a great day. And your setup is indeed sweet!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.