Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

DizzyFest 5

November 9, Manassas, VA.  Who's going?

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.
·

Comments

• I will be there, along with Terry4Beer.
    Anyone else from the forum?
    This will be our first Eggfest.
    Who is cooking and what?
    Chris
    Falls Church, VA
    Large & Mini
    ·
  • FrankCFrankC Posts: 414
    I'll be there. Really looking forward to it. Are you going to the meet n greet?
    ·
  • Thinking hard about it... Coming from Berryville, and dont think I can get there until 12:30 or 1 on Saturday... Is that too late? Still worth it?

·
  • @AlohaCJS:  Our first Eggfest, too.  Not cooking this time, but maybe I'll whip something up for DizzyFest 6.

@FrankC:  We won't be at the meet n' greet, but we'll be there starting around 11 on Saturday.

@Dreamerx4 - that gives you 4+ hours of eating and drinking...plus the afterparty.  I'd totally do it if there are tickets available.

·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,677
    Say hi to my friend PattyO for me!
    canuckland
    ·
  • CP92CP92 Posts: 200
    Bout to jump in the shower now and get ready to head down
    Chris
    LBGE
    Laurel, MD
    ·
  • Grader07Grader07 Posts: 134
    Lots of eggcellent food and entertainment here
    ·
  • @Canugghead: PattyO says you need to get out of Toronto and come to an Eggfest!

·