Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Central Texas Lump Group Buy

The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,712
edited October 2013 in EggHead Forum
Hi Guys- I am bringing in a few pallets of one of the well known lumps that we all see on here. They are 20 lb bags and there are 30 bags to a pallet. I'm in for one pallet and will gladly handle the other bags and pallets and arrange to get them out to other eggers. He is doing this as a favor for fellow eggers but out of respect to his business we have a few requests: 1) No discussion of price or volume on this thread. PM me if you need to know the price and PM me how many bags you want. Really don't even want to discuss the brand- we all know what it is. ............................................... 2) No posting glory shots of truck beds or garages full of lump................................................. and finally.................................................................................................. image......................................... we will give it a week, add em up and order it in. On another note, if anyone in the Austin area has a commercial loading dock that we can use for delivery that would be appreciated. i have one in reserve but he's not an egger and might think I'm insane if pallets of lump show up on his dock (he'll be first in line for dinner though). I will be there to unload and reload my truck/trailer and will do all the redistribution from home- all we need is a dock and an hour

Comments

• god I hate the way ipad formats on here. Hello? is anyone listening? I think these things are going to make it so maybe we should be able to post with them. Just me. Is this thing on?

• bud812bud812 Posts: 1,466
    We can't talk about it Cen-Tex !!! You said not to...  :((

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,924
    This "Top Secret" lump buy is intriguing... :) I would jump in if not for the road-trip.  However, the end-product will not disappoint as I am a convert.  Buy early and buy often!  Or does that only apply to voting?
    Louisville   L & S BGEs 
  • he just wants to keep his distro clean and I don't blame him. He's doing us a favor so I want to make sure we don't bite the hand that feeds :)

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,409
    Cen-Tex....International man of mystery

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Cen-Tex....International man of mystery

It's hard work but somebody has to do it

The hot chicks help too eh?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• The hot chicks help too eh?

covered up in them. It's more of a curse really

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's like I like watermelons too but wouldn't eat a hundred of them in one day

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Yeah, I know what you mean. It's like I like watermelons too but wouldn't eat a hundred of them in one day

Finally, someone who gets me.

• thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,153
    I'm in Central Florida can I get in on this?  I;m waiting for my cell phone to alert w a picture of said lump in Jason Bourne style.....
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
  • The first rule of Project Lump is you do not talk about Project Lump.
  • Everyone who receives lump as part of this deal must burn it immediately upon arrival..........it's that secret

• CenTex, I sent you an email.
    Kelley 
    Egging with NoJokeSmoke (Bruce) in SW Austin, Texas
    BGEs: XL, Medium and Mini
  • CenTex, I sent you an email.
    10-4 Thanks