Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pulled Beef, Stuffed Punkins, Moink Balls - Pic Heavy

Options
DMW
DMW Posts: 13,832
Not much else to say. Didn't get a pic of the beef after it was done before I pulled it. Bread was done inside in the Big Clock. Need another egg... And there were hot dogs for the kiddos that didn't want to try something new.
They/Them
Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker

Comments

• dweebs0r
    dweebs0r Posts: 539
    Options
    More info about the stuffed pumpkins, please.  That looks pretty dang good.
       -Jody Newell (LBGE & a 36" Blackstone griddle).
  • DMW
    Options
    Was a recipe from Eggtoberfest someone else did on here, can't remember who (beverage assisted on the memory loss), mix of sausage/rice/onion/celery. Turned out great. If no one else posts the link to the recipe I'll find it in the AM and post.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • DMW
    Options
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• dweebs0r
    dweebs0r Posts: 539
    Options
    Thank you, sir.
       -Jody Newell (LBGE & a 36" Blackstone griddle).
  • BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Options
    That stuffed pumpkin looks great!  I'll have to give that a try this week.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
     nice spread.  I've got bread in the oven since its raining,  stuffed pumpkins too if the rain lets up. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.