Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Friday night salmon on the small

Cooked three more pieces of Faroe Islands Salmon.  Man this was a tasty fish!
I did three piece on my small, with an elevated cooking suface, flush to the lip of the egg.

I score for even cooking and to keep the skin and meat from curling up

seasoned generously on the skin side with morton kosher, then a decent amount on the skin side.  I always put a little oil to help it glide on the surface and not get stuck.  Tonight I used a dab of refined seasame oil, my woking oil.  

fattest piece goes on first

at this stage I took a video which is posted below.
Here is the brocolli that I did on the small.  It was marinated simply with balsamic, OO and salt and pepper

crispy skin side

cooked how we like it, YUM!

video I took tonight:

"Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you who you are."
 Brillat-Savarin
·