Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cold weather...

Burgers tonight on lil Ag. Egg has pulled pork on for baby girl and the dance team tomorrow. "babysitting" the egg in my heated mancave thanks to the newly renovated doors. Woodford in hand. I'm going to enjoy keeping the heat in.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 502
    @henapple I have mancave-envy.  Gonna build me one some day.  Hopefully sooner than later.
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,842
    I'm excited about the cold. What I'm not excited about is I went to turn my thermostat on since it is supposed to hit 27(-2.78) tonight. The temp reads 99(37.2). I changed out the batteries and now it reads "hi" (hui). There was some corrosion on the contacts that wiped off. Hmm...
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,258
    henapple said:
    Burgers tonight on lil Ag. Egg has pulled pork on for baby girl and the dance team tomorrow. "babysitting" the egg in my heated mancave thanks to the newly renovated doors. Woodford in hand. I'm going to enjoy keeping the heat in.
    Dance team? I feel for you Bro.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,855
    It's better now... College dance team. Tailgating... Beer...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,258
    I guess I only have two years left. She'll be instructing next year so that will take some of the edge off.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·