Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Any reports on Dizzy Mediterranean-ish rub?

I saw some of you guys got samples of the new Mediterranean-ish rub from dizzy. it's available now so I'm going to order some. Just wanted some input from those of you who got samples 

·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,066
    I can't believe you didn't get a sample... Sounds like you have some brackets...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
    Oh, I could still build your table and deliver in march.
    ·
  • Griffin did a good write up on his blog.
    Clarendon Hills, IL
    ·
  • henapple said:
    I can't believe you didn't get a sample... Sounds like you have some brackets...
    I'm not on the sample list.......... :-w

·
  • henapple said:
    Oh, I could still build your table and deliver in march.
    Thanks man. I'm actually really liking my nest. if I do anything, I'll build a side table for my nest.

·
  • Griffin did a good write up on his blog.
    sold. Just ordered. Looks like exactly what I'm looking for.

·
    We'll let me know... I can bring that also. I'll trade you for tfj baking lessons.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,029
    henapple said:

We'll let me know... I can bring that also. I'll trade you for tfj baking lessons.

Knife class too.
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    It's available now. Chris just sent a couple jars for everyone at the mini fest to play with 
    http://dizzypigbbq.com/products/seasonings/
    ·