Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Simple cook!!

Options
Tonight I did some wild sockeye salmon rubbed with dizzy pig raging river and some boneless skinless chicken breast for tomorrow rubbed with ethiopian berber rub from epice de cru in montreal.It was pretty damn simple but very tasty.

Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).

Comments

• CPARKTX
    CPARKTX Posts: 2,095
    Options
    Looks great. How do you like Raging River? I have a freezer full of salmon.
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
  • CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    Options
    CPARKTX said:
    Looks great. How do you like Raging River? I have a freezer full of salmon.
    Thanks CPARKTX it was the best salmon I ever had.I really liked the raging river...I could really taste the maple sugar with slight touch of lemon thrown in.I recommend trying it for sure!!

• Charlesmaneri
    Options
    how did you like the ethiopian berbere I have a friend who is Ethiopian  and the 1st time I ate it I found it to be very hot I have since come to enjoy it I guess I got acostomed to it 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    Options
    how did you like the ethiopian berbere I have a friend who is Ethiopian  and the 1st time I ate it I found it to be very hot I have since come to enjoy it I guess I got acostomed to it 
    The ethiopian berber is wicked good!! .The smell it creates when cooking is so warm and fragrant as most curries are.Its not spicey at all and even my kids eat it.I get mine from here nothing but top notch stuff here.
    http://spicetrekkers.com/products-page/african/ethiopian-berbere-blend/

• Charlesmaneri
    Options
    @CANMAN1976 I get mine direct from Ethiopia my friend goes back and forth about 4 to 5 times a year and what he brings back the real stuff is hot 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.