Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Wok!!!!

Wow!!! Second time was 50 times better than the original attempt. I did Sweet n Sour chicken this time. Absolutely amazing. I used corn starch to thicken the sauce this time around. I also grated fresh ginger. It made a difference!! I am really looking forward to experimenting more with this Wok.
image.jpg 196K
image.jpg 262.3K
·

Comments

• GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,102
    edited October 2013
    Why didnt you fry the rice? Fried rice is my absolute favorite. 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Reisterstown, MD
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,416
    Nice work. I still need to get one for the egg.
    ·
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,254
    Looks really good and definitely the fresh ginger makes in way better.  I find I do a lot more wok cooking when the temperatures outside plunge, since it is such a quick cook.
    Knoxville, TN
    ·