Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Sunday/Ribday - pics

Those rare empty schedule fall Sundays always seem perfect for a nice easy rib cook.  Love having the games on and enjoying some cold beverages while the Egg does her work.

Went to my favorite butcher shop a few miles from the house this morning and picked up a couple racks of baby backs.  Pulled membrane on both, coated with mustard, rubbed one with Dizzy Dust/Raging River Combo (was about out of DD) and the other with my favorite, DD Swamp Venom and added a little brown sugar to each slab.   Cooked 2-1-2 at an average of about 275 with Rockwood lump and a combo of hickory and apple chunks.  Just added a little Parkay during the hour-long foiling stage and painted with Sweet Baby Ray's for the last hour.  Turned out perfect.....very tender with a hint of crunchiness.  I think I've found the perfect temp/time combo for the BB rib cook, my go-to and one of my favorites.

Cowboys got another win and we all had some great ribs to celebrate.

IMG_2134.JPG
4000 x 3000 - 3M
IMG_2136.JPG
4000 x 3000 - 3M
IMG_2137.JPG
4000 x 3000 - 4M
IMG_2139.JPG
4000 x 3000 - 4M

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer