Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Gluten Free Pizza

Made a gluten free pizza on the Green Egg today and it was delish!!!! The BGE makes everything taste better.

Here's the recipe: http://www.beecavekitchen.blogspot.com/2013/10/gluten-free-pizza-rustica-on-big-green.html?m=1
image.jpg 45.8K
·

Comments

• U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,253
    thanks for posting....my wife is gluten free as well and pizza is something I miss (dont want to make it just for myself).  will for sure give this a shot.
    ·
  • FiremanyzFiremanyz Posts: 560
    edited October 2013
    Looks great. We like to use the gluten free momma flour to make our pizzas. Prior to getting my egg we had tried all kinds of pizza recipes and nothing was doing it. But after having the egg for six months, I was finally able to talk my wife into making pizzas to cook on the egg. Her response was why did we wait so long to make them on the egg. The egg has made pizza great again. Normally when I fire the egg up for pizza we make two batches which is like seven pizzas. We then freeze what's left and reheat when we need a quick meal.

Also you pizza looks great.
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,768
    Looks great. I'm going to try it and pass it on to my brother who has gone gluten free.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·