Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Gluten Free Pizza

Options
Made a gluten free pizza on the Green Egg today and it was delish!!!! The BGE makes everything taste better.

Here's the recipe: http://www.beecavekitchen.blogspot.com/2013/10/gluten-free-pizza-rustica-on-big-green.html?m=1

Comments

• U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    thanks for posting....my wife is gluten free as well and pizza is something I miss (dont want to make it just for myself).  will for sure give this a shot.
  • Firemanyz
    Firemanyz Posts: 907
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Looks great. We like to use the gluten free momma flour to make our pizzas. Prior to getting my egg we had tried all kinds of pizza recipes and nothing was doing it. But after having the egg for six months, I was finally able to talk my wife into making pizzas to cook on the egg. Her response was why did we wait so long to make them on the egg. The egg has made pizza great again. Normally when I fire the egg up for pizza we make two batches which is like seven pizzas. We then freeze what's left and reheat when we need a quick meal.

Also you pizza looks great.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Looks great. I'm going to try it and pass it on to my brother who has gone gluten free.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings