Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

1st Cook on Restored XL

Replaced the base this morning, cook dinner tonight.  Simple boneless chicken breasts and salad.  Someone at the school where The Spouse works gave her a bottle of Publix brand Mojo marinade to try.  It was OK, but not remarkable.  We prefer the marinades we already use (Dichiko's, teriyaki, Allegro) and won't buy this one for ourselves.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to my daughter), MBGE and lots of toys

IMG_6448.JPG 95.5K
IMG_6449.JPG 130.3K
IMG_6450.JPG 144.1K

Comments

• ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,815
    Chicken looks good, is that a glass of whiskey in the 3rd pic?
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,686
    Whiskey?  What whiskey?  I don't drink strong spirits like Jameson.  Nope, nope, nope, don't do it.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to my daughter), MBGE and lots of toys

• ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,815
    Mmmmm....Irish whiskey is my friend...
    Packerland, Wisconsin