Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pork leg start to finish. Picture

Pictures of the 18 pound Pork Leg from start to finish. This cook was put on at 3 o'clock in the afternoon and taken off at 11 o'clock the next morning. After 20 minutes there was nothing left but a clean platter . Next BBQ for the office will be Tuesday...lunch for service techs that are having training class. More people this time. Thinking, Pork Butts, Brisket, Louisiana Hot Links and Chicken plus all the sides
image.jpg 791.2K
image.jpg 994.5K
image.jpg 1.3M
image.jpg 1.2M
image.jpg 832.5K
·

Comments

• that looks great you nailed it 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • ^:)^ =D>
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,593
    That looks great. Forgive the dumb question...but is that a big ham or a whole shoulder? (Back leg or front leg)?

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Does they bottle say Soul Sauce? Do you sell the sauce you make? If so, I'd like to buy a bottle.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • Not a dumb question. This is the front leg with the butt portion cut off. At this time the sauce is not being sold.
    ·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Sorry for all the typos. I had just woken up and was barely coherent.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·