Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mamajama of a table

yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
This is just outright ridiculously over the top: http://orlando.craigslist.org/for/4101605953.html
Dunedin, FL
·

Comments

• Offer $11K and see if they'll take it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    They would probably just sell the table and leave an empty hole in the middle.
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,272
    I was interested until I figured out that wasn't a beer tap tower on the left, but a sink.  No thanks.
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,777
    Good grief. That is just ridiculous. Who wants to guess what the mark-up on that table is?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,352

caliking said:
    Good grief. That is just ridiculous. Who wants to guess what the mark-up on that table is?
    I was thinking the same thing.  I'm certainly not an expert and I know IPE is expensive...but for $11,500 I think I could have someone build just about anything I could dream up.  Sink, kegorator, lights, stripper pole, etc. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • MrossMross Posts: 334
    Ipe is not that expensive!
    Duncan, SC
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,777
    I think a banker from Nigeria should email that CL add, to inform them that they would like to buy said table with unclaimed funds... as soon as the CL person sends them their bank info to transfer the funds to.  

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,150
    Does it have the same engine fire issues as a Ferrari? How apropos.
    ·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,340

caliking said:
    I was thinking the same thing.  I'm certainly not an expert and I know IPE is expensive...but for $11,500 I think I could have someone build just about anything I could dream up.  Sink, kegorator, lights, stripper pole, etc. 
    You had me at stripper pole.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • Seanr7Seanr7 Posts: 207
    For $11,500 you at least get a bottle opener.
    XL BGE
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,150
    I wonder if they'll take $25 off for making those photoshopped logos permanent with stickers for advertising. Plus, stickers add 10 horsepower. I'm in!
    ·