Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dr BBQ

Options
I found Dr BBQ's pork chops at eggtoberfest to be dry and under seasoned Who else tried them?
Live to egg

Comments

• Hallfamily
    Options
    This picture says it all, Distracted! Open top! Come on Man! Lay the phone down Dr BBQ
    Live to egg
  • Hic
    Hic Posts: 350
    Options
    I was really disappointed by the food put out by the Le Cordon Bleu. Finally had to tell the girl to stop bringing us food.

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    So there were a couple of misses... BFD.

From what I've seen and read from others who attended, sounds like folks cooked their hearts out and tasters had a good time. I'm sure you got your money's worth.

You do have the option of going back next year and showing them up :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Le Cordon Bleu is a school. The students do the cooking. I've been to several Eggtoberfest and have never been wowed at the Meet and Greet. That function is purely about drinking IMHO...as it should be. :)>-

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    All right.  'Nuff complaining about the amateur and student cooks food....actually, it is pretty entertaining.  Carry on!
    Options
    Food at the meet and greet was cooked by the chef at the Marriott. He cooked steaks on the Egg....good flavor but very chewy. Ravioli was awesome though
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
  • Hallfamily
    Options
    Overall it was a great weekend.
    Live to egg
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    The cheese, fruit and honey at the M&G were fantastic 
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    The food at the speedway meet and greet the last year was better in my opinion. They had many more choices like sliders and buffalo sliders and salmon etc. The first year at the speedway the meet and greet was a disaster. I ate like 3 plates of ravioli this year and cheese. I'm not complaining this year was fun and not a bad deal all things considered.