Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

150 Days To Salado

Options

For those of you who are always in the know, you probably already know this, but for those of you who do not keep track of the important things that affect your lives, you may not know that there are only 150 days (a little over 3,600 hours) until Salado.

Knowing this is important because the Salado Eggfest will be going full swing in 150 days.
But in 149 days the Meet and Greet Party will be happening.
And 148 days, some will be arriving from all over the country and even out of the country.
In 147 days attendees will be packing the things they will need to cook with and wear (Irish Green and Kilts are fashionable).
In 146 days you will have practiced the last new Fest Cook item and tweaked it to your liking.
In 145 days you will be checking the tire pressure, oil level and clean condition of your vehicle for the trip.
In 144 days you will be thinking "Did I make my hotel reservations yet?"
In 143 days you will be thinking "One week from today I'll be eat'n good, cook'n good, party'n good, and liv'n good in Salado..."

So, you really don't have 150 days, you only have 143 days to get into Salado Gear.

Here's the link to the Salado Eggfest website:

http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com/

You're welcome...

See you in Salado..

Spring "Fest Scribe" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments