Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Why MDSH doesn't drive a fancy car!

Options
GrannyX4
GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
For the past 2 days I have been working on my husband's photo book for the Grands.  I am now into the 80's and it's tough.  On the bright side he is one luck guy.  Pick-up trucks win!

Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Looks a lot like what was left of my 260Z in college after getting hit by a liquor truck.

Hope he was ok.

Wiper fluid fixes everything.
    Options
    Looks a lot like what was left of my 260Z in college after getting hit by a liquor truck.

Hope he was ok.

Wiper fluid fixes everything.

Also looks a lot like the way my 300Z wound up. It took 45 minutes for them to cut me out. That was in '94 and I still have knee and hip problems from it.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Oy. Did his legs/hips survive that? I have seen some gruesome crash pics and many patients worse off(brain damage/death) with lesser crashes.
  • GrannyX4
    Options
    He was a mess. Broken bones in his face and jaw and double vision. Broken calcaneus and arm. Collapsed lungs and 8 months of recovery. He was a very lucky and we count our blessings. This photo book has been and emotional roller coaster. I finished it last night. Whew,,,,, ;;)
  • MrCookingNurse
    Options
    Whoa crazy. Glad he was ok!!

Did you ever find the Super Bowl fly over pics?? Or his N number?

XLBGE 
  • GrannyX4
    Options
    Whoa crazy. Glad he was ok!! Did you ever find the Super Bowl fly over pics?? Or his N number?

Nope, never did find it and no tail number in his logbook. I just copied the page of his logbook and a picture of the Orange Bowl back in the day.