Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

OT Why MDSH doesn't drive a fancy car!

GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,359
For the past 2 days I have been working on my husband's photo book for the Grands.  I am now into the 80's and it's tough.  On the bright side he is one luck guy.  Pick-up trucks win!

IMG_0008.jpg
1390 x 1067 - 941K
Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,241
    Looks a lot like what was left of my 260Z in college after getting hit by a liquor truck.

Hope he was ok.

Wiper fluid fixes everything.

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,778
    Looks a lot like what was left of my 260Z in college after getting hit by a liquor truck.

Hope he was ok.

Wiper fluid fixes everything.

Also looks a lot like the way my 300Z wound up. It took 45 minutes for them to cut me out. That was in '94 and I still have knee and hip problems from it.

LBGE,SBGE Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 9,763
    Oy. Did his legs/hips survive that? I have seen some gruesome crash pics and many patients worse off(brain damage/death) with lesser crashes.
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,359
    He was a mess. Broken bones in his face and jaw and double vision. Broken calcaneus and arm. Collapsed lungs and 8 months of recovery. He was a very lucky and we count our blessings. This photo book has been and emotional roller coaster. I finished it last night. Whew,,,,, ;;)
  • Whoa crazy. Glad he was ok!!

Did you ever find the Super Bowl fly over pics?? Or his N number?

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,359
    Whoa crazy. Glad he was ok!! Did you ever find the Super Bowl fly over pics?? Or his N number?

Nope, never did find it and no tail number in his logbook. I just copied the page of his logbook and a picture of the Orange Bowl back in the day.