Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Possible New Addition

Options
cortguitarman
cortguitarman Posts: 2,061
edited October 2013 in EggHead Forum
Found a 1 year old large on CL for $200. It comes with a nest. Waiting to see if it's still available. If so, she's all mine. It will find its new home at hunting camp.
Mark Annville, PA

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    It's a steal if you get your hands on it!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Options
    For that price you can't go wrong, even without the warranty.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Well??????????????????
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• AlohaCJS
    Options
    Was that the one listed in Crofton, MD? Curious to see how that works out.
    Chris
    Falls Church, VA
    Large & Mini
  • Ragtop99
    Ragtop99 Posts: 1,570
    Options
    Unless the one in Crofton was broken, I'm amazed its available.  A couple months ago, I talked with a guy with a large for $500 and he said he had over 20 hits the first day and sold it over the listing price.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
  • cortguitarman
    Options
    It is the one in Crofton. It's been listed for a while. I haven't heard yet. We have wanted an egg for hunting camp but are always worried about theft or vandalism. For $200 it won't be a kick in the ars if it gets stolen.
    Mark Annville, PA
  • buddubya
    Options
    I emailed that listing weeks ago, quite a few times and have not ever received a response. Good luck. Sounds a little too good to be true...

Brookhaven, GA

2012 Large | Mid 90's Medium

• plumbfir01
    Options
    you might get driven back to their hunting camp in the woods for some "corn hole" and bleed out from anal trauma before its all said and done... Sounds a bit sketchy to me   L-)
    Beaufort, SC