Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Possible New Addition

cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,024
edited October 2013 in EggHead Forum
Found a 1 year old large on CL for $200. It comes with a nest. Waiting to see if it's still available. If so, she's all mine. It will find its new home at hunting camp.
Mark Annville, PA
·

Comments

• WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 1,963
    It's a steal if you get your hands on it!
    ·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,456
    For that price you can't go wrong, even without the warranty.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,420
    Well??????????????????
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Was that the one listed in Crofton, MD? Curious to see how that works out.
    Chris
    Falls Church, VA
    Large & Mini
    ·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,347
    Unless the one in Crofton was broken, I'm amazed its available.  A couple months ago, I talked with a guy with a large for $500 and he said he had over 20 hits the first day and sold it over the listing price.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • It is the one in Crofton. It's been listed for a while. I haven't heard yet. We have wanted an egg for hunting camp but are always worried about theft or vandalism. For $200 it won't be a kick in the ars if it gets stolen.
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·
  • I emailed that listing weeks ago, quite a few times and have not ever received a response. Good luck. Sounds a little too good to be true...

Brookhaven, GA

2012 Large | Mid 90's Medium

·
  • you might get driven back to their hunting camp in the woods for some "corn hole" and bleed out from anal trauma before its all said and done... Sounds a bit sketchy to me   L-)
    Beaufort, SC
    ·