Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

wings & pumpkin pickin' & pumpkin rolls (pics)

NDGNDG Posts: 1,186
Had the BGE going this weekend for some wings & pizzas (no pics) on the egg this weekend.  Beautiful weather and Ohio State had a bye - so took a nice drive to a great pumpkin patch, filled the trunk and made pumpkin rolls ( thanks @jessie_rice ) . . 
Columbus, Ohio
·

Comments

• @NDG - They look good, hope you enjoyed them. Had I noticed you were a Buckeye fan, I would not of sent you the recipe.  :P GO BLUE!!!

I have said that Texas is a state of mind, but I think it is more than that. It is a mystique closely approximating a religion. - John Steinbeck

Katy, Texas

·