Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

No Egging Today

DMWDMW Posts: 7,242
Spur of the moment decided to take the family to Coney Island for the day. Might head over to Manhattan later as well.
My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    What part of Texas would one find those places in?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• DMWDMW Posts: 7,242
    I think its the extreme north east part of TX ;) Not a bad 2 hr drive from PA.
    My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Cool. Enjoy the family time.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer