Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Happy Thanksgiving, Canadian friends!

calikingcaliking Posts: 6,775
edited October 2013 in EggHead Forum
Where are my manners? 

Wishing all you Canucks,  hosers,  GWN'ers or whathaveyou North of the border,  a happy Thanksgiving.  Hope that you,  your family,  and friends have a good one. :) 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,266
    Happy Thanksgiving Northern Friends.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Happy happy happy Thanksgiving indeed.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Thank you! Planning on doing a first ever turkey cook on the egg tomorrow. Got a fresh young turkey (not frozen) in the fridge just waiting! :)
    ·
  • paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,642
    Thanks! My brother (from out of town) visited us yesterday and we enjoyed a fire in my mother's backyard. The little ones liked it.

Later today, I will be smoking bacon for the first time!

edited October 2013
    As you say in Canada .... Joyeux le jour de l'action de grâce

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 454
    THANKS!!! ;;) enjoy your day!
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,266

VI did you just piss off Little Steven?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Mickey said:

VI did you just piss off Little Steven?
    I hope so.   >:)

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,212
    Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you all enjoy the Maple Leaf lump!
    Louisville
    ·