Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Damn inlaw fail!!!

Well just did turbo ribs for the Inlaws 350 deg for 1:40 min without looking at em and guess what??

I went to sauce at 1:30 min and discovered I forgot the stone so I was direct the whole time:(

Realized one thing tho the bones make a good natural stone and th ey weren't to bad actually edible just a little burnt on the bone side !

Oh we'll live and learn I guess...Lol
Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).

Comments

• jtippersjtippers Posts: 512
    Ouch... At least it wasn't a total loss. Better luck next time!
    SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013 •  Yoder YS640 July

• texaswigtexaswig Posts: 1,009
    No biggie . it just gave you as chance to give this in-laws the look of" I wish you would say something " that is my favorite one to give my in-laws .
    Scott
    Greenville ,Tx

Xl bge with woo2 and ajustable rack
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,030
    Nnnnnnnoooooooooo! !

If you were drinking, @henapple has a thread you can post this story to.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,198
    Just how well do you get along with the in laws? Was this intentional?  I'm suspicious, maybe you figured if you messed up they would never come back .  >:)
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter.