Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pulled pork pizza for the 1001st time

SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,577
edited October 2013 in EggHead Forum
Ok...so I know this has been done 1000 times before but I did my first pulled pork pizza tonight. Oh. Ma. Gawsh. Pretty simple. Publix dough, sticky fingers sauce, some fresh roma tomatoes, mozzerella, leftover pulled pork, sweet onions, a sprinkle if cheddar on top. 500ish for about 8-9 minutes. I think the diced fresh maters with the bbq sauce was key. It reminded my face hole that I was eating pizza and not just a bbq sammich with cheese. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

image.jpg 2.4M
image.jpg 821.2K
·

Comments

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,063
    Nice looking pie. Never done one, our PP is always used up in sammies. Nice pic with the bite out of it - well done. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • texaswigtexaswig Posts: 877
    Looks awesome 
    Scott
    Greenville ,Tx

Xl bge with woo2 and ajustable rack
    ·