Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I have an extra Meet and Greet ticket.

I bought 2 meet and greet tickets but the guy I am cooking with cannot make it Friday night so I have his meet and greet ticket, it has his name on it so not sure how it works selling it to someone else. I paid $25 for it.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
Johns Creek, Georgia

·

Comments

• Hey, my son in law was supposed to come help me cook Saturday, but not be there Friday night so I just had M&G for me.  Now he has a conflict and my dad is coming with me and will be there Friday night.  I will take the ticket and just pay you there if that is fine.  We will figure out how to switch it there.
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,609
    sounds good I will pm you my cell.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·