Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I may end up having an extra ticket for eggtoberfest

I might posssibly have an extra ticket for Octoberfest as it looks like my girlfriend is going to have to work.  How does this work since her name is printed on the ticket  or does that even matter?  There is a slight chance that I may end up having to back out as well since I might be on call that day and cant be that far away from home.  The only problem is that I purchased one of the demo eggs!   UGHHHHHHH hope they will work with me.
·

Comments

• nealcr1nealcr1 Posts: 179
    I will take the ticket if still available. Just let me know.
    Mini Max, Medium BGE, Large BGE, Lodge Cast Iron Sportsman, Digi Q II, Woo 2, AR with Oval setup
    ·
  • I will purchase both if you have them.  
    ·
  • @chadewey2000 Good evening. Do you still have ticket to sell? Or willing to sell both? Can pay tonight via PayPal and will give you 100 dollars for both. Appreciate your response.
    ·
  • @chadewey2000 just sent you a reply. Will buy both of them. Just need it know how to pay. THANK YOU SUPER EXCITED!!
    ·
  • Looks like only one will be up for sale.  I got out of my on call if interested in the one shoot me an email at chadewey2000@aol.com
    ·
  • bo31210bo31210 Posts: 409
    email sent
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
    ·
  • Thank you. I have bought two. I appreciate your response and hope you can make it!
    ·
    it was sold an hour ago    :(
    ·
  • I have two tickets for sell, call or text me at 8six5-6nine3-73nine3.
    ·
    left message for kent   will try again shortly

·
  • Sorry, I put in wrong number. Here's the right one: 865-405-7eightO8
    ·
  • Sold tickets, thanks.
    ·