Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Broken stone broke my heart :(

I wanted to try and cook pizza a little lower in my dome so I dropped the stone 2 levels on the AR.......great pizza but broke my stone that I had great times with....what should I buy now?
image.jpg 2.3M
image.jpg 1.4M

• johnkitchensjohnkitchens Posts: 4,097
    Sorry to hear that. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 2,583
    This might help if you're looking for a new stone:

• Half Moon Pizza comes to mind!! =))
    Men, easier fed than understood!!
  • You can still use that stone. I used mine until it broke into a 3rd piece.
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Aurora, Ontario, Canada
  • Mine is in 3 pieces.
    Hendersonville, TN.
  • paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,870
    What brand of pizza stone was it?

Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage. •Niccolo Machiavelli
  • QDudeQDude Posts: 630
    Baking steel!

A northern Colorado Egghead since 2012!

XL and a Small BGE.

• You're kinda like me.  I'm stone broke.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• what broke the stone do you think it was the heat you know closer to fire ?

2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • pizza steel
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,271
    You're kinda like me.  I'm stone broke.
    Actually, according to those back yard pics you posted on a different thread I'd say you are stone rich. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter.