Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New to forum and BGE

Just finished the new home for my just purchased XLBGE.
SE PA
XL, Maybe a Mini Max in future
·

Comments

• Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Awesome. Welcome.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Nice. Welcome... Share your cooks.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • very nice set up and welcome to the egghead world enjoy the ride !!
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • Holy Crap, way to dive right in, lol
    ·
  • GaryLangeGaryLange Posts: 239
    That is really nice! Welcome to the site.
    ·
  • Holy Crap, way to dive right in, lol
    Well, I got lucky that the wife was onboard with the project. I was going to have it a little more basic.
    She was the motivation behind going ALL out! :)
    SE PA
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 5,943
    Welcome aboard.  Enjoy the journey.  And you are very fortunate that SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed-aka wife) is driving the project. 
    Louisville
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,314
    Nice set up! Welcome aboard.

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • Thanks everyone.
    I've been cooking on bullet smokers for the last 15 years. I finally decided to upgrade to the Egg, since it can do everything!
    SE PA
    ·
  • That gasser will be lonely and jealous. It will work good for storing your eggcessories. Then one day you can just pull it out and put your second egg there.
    ·
  • Nice setup! I was a Weber whore too for a long while, have 3 kettles and a WSM.
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    ·
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 603

Welcome aboard. Nice setup.

XLBGE, LBGE growing accessories.

Want: Ceramicgrillworks 2 tier large, Dutch oven, Cyber Q Wifi

Grenada, MS

·
  • I used a bullet smoker for years myself.  They are great smokers, but nothing in my opinion beats the versatility of the egg.  Quite the setup you have--nice job!
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,471
    Very nice. Enjoy your cooking and welcome. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·