Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,519
edited September 2013 in EggHead Forum

My wife was an RN with the school district for the past 30 years (retired this year) and my daughter saw this and sent it to her. If you were in education you might find it funny as well .

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• BREWnQBREWnQ Posts: 213
    edited September 2013
    LOL. I'm sure it'll happen but I hope my boy never gets lice.
    Brewer, BBQer, Softballer, RCer, Father, HomeTheaterer, and trouble maker.
    Orange, CA
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,767
    That article is pretty accurate.  My son and I picked up lice in a rental trailer once and brought it back to the women in the family.  It was good times.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,519
    My wife has always driven demos. Back 10 or 15 years ago the nurse would have to take kids home at times and lice was a take home deal. I would make her cover the seat and back of seat in plastic and toss when she got the kid home. Was so glad when they stopped having nurses take kids home.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now).