Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

MNF

What are you gonna do for the game tonight?

Maybe wangs?

Snellville,Ga.
·

Comments

• Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    What???!!!

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • maybe drainkin'?

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

·
  • Pesto, portabella, sausage, pepperoni, onion, tomato, mozzarella pizzas.

Brookhaven, GA

2012 Large | Mid 90's Medium

·
  • Reverse seared NY strip, strawberry salsa mashed potatoes and stuffed mushrooms. Will eat early getting ready for the 5:30 PDT start. Someone is going to be 4-0 after this one, hope it is a good game. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
    edited September 2013
    @skiddymarker I live in GA... It must be nice to have all sporting events early in the day. You don't have to wait forever for kickoff (8:30P).

BUT, your tailgating is cut short or moved post game I presume.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • @Chris_Wang - originally from Ontario, eastern time zone - I do like the benefits of being in the west for TV. No tailgating, just during the game "celebrating". 
    Craig Ferguson Late Late Show starts here at 9:35PM if watching an eastern feed, always nice to have a laugh before turning in. By the time the 2nd quarter starts tonight I'll be settling back with a second Jim Beam to help with digestion of course. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • pkaboo1pkaboo1 Posts: 111

Sorry Chris, I met no harm. Sometimes we fool around like that, met no harm.

Drainkin?

Snellville,Ga.
    ·
    The crazy thing is that my last name is actually pronounced like want or wand, not like dang or rang. But I answer to with one because of how it's spelled. I'm 1/4 Chinese (grandfather is full-blooded).

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·