Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Guarding my Egg

TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
The 'Grill - Goyle' hard at work guarding the Egg.
·

Comments

• That works. Here's mine, probably costs a little more shrinkage in product then yours does.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,565
    I thought village idiot was visiting...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,467
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1 @henapple
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·