Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I have 3 Additional Eggtoberfest Tickets

My daughter and her friends are not going to be able to make Eggtoberfest, so I have 3 tickets available at the $40 original price.  These are not for the meet & greet but for the fest on October 12.  If someone needs tickets, let me know.  First come, first served, just reply to the post. I will be there on Oct 11 and we are staying at the Marriott.
Milton, GA.
·

Comments

• Are they still available? I am interested in two tickets if so. Thanks!
    ·
  • Gator_ManGator_Man Posts: 138

I would like one ticket, please let me know how you would like to handle this.

Thanks Gator Man AKA Jupiter Jim

I'm from North Carolina summer and Okeechobee Florida winter.

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

·
  • misumisu Posts: 213
    tasters or cooks?
    ·
  • flynnbobflynnbob Posts: 587
    Someone is planning to pick up all 3 tickets today.  If it falls through I will let y'all know.
    Milton, GA.
    ·
  • nealcr1nealcr1 Posts: 179
    Throw me on the waiting list!
    Mini Max, Medium BGE, Large BGE, Lodge Cast Iron Sportsman, Digi Q II, Woo 2, AR with Oval setup
    ·
  • nealcr1nealcr1 Posts: 179
    I can buy all 3.
    Mini Max, Medium BGE, Large BGE, Lodge Cast Iron Sportsman, Digi Q II, Woo 2, AR with Oval setup
    ·
  • flynnbobflynnbob Posts: 587
    Sorry, Folks - They are gone....
    Milton, GA.
    ·