Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Medium On CL in Southeast Michigan

I was checking out what's new on Craigslist and found a medium for $200.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/app/4084351749.html

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.

Comments

• RRPRRP Posts: 19,327
    And you haven't already bought it before posting this heads up?
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • I have an XL, a small, a mini and a happy home.  If I buy another egg, home might not be so happy.

........................................................................................

• I would seriously consider too if I had more room in my apartment.
    Grand Rapids, MI
  • Well, I went to look at it this morning...it is not a medium, it's a small. I bought it anyway since I like the portability. It came with a nest, composite shelves, plate setter.
  • WeberWhoWeberWho Posts: 3,861

Well, I went to look at it this morning...it is not a medium, it's a small. Ic bought it anyway since I like the portability. It came with a nest, composite shelves, plate setter.

Still a great price! Congrats

• Nice score Jeff!  You'll love the small.  Great accessories too!  At some point, you will get charcoal dust on the shelves and for some reason it's a little stubborn to clean.  Use Simple Green and it cleans up pretty easy.  I just bought the Swing Rack for the small and I'm enjoying that a lot!

Bob 

• Nice score!
    Albion, PA
  • Thanks @Fred19flinstone...I was pretty excited. Just completed a clean burn...looks good.
  • HibbyHibby Posts: 485
    It's really common for people to list on CL and be confused about the size.
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio