Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Good Time in Columbia, SC

Would like to thank @Dyal_SC and @FanOfFanBoys for their time on Saturday. The demo was great and was fortunate to engage in good conversations with them and other regarding the egg. The food was a hit...of course.Can't wait to do it again.

Columbia, SC ~ LBGE, ThermaPen
I love to eat...sue me!
wings.jpg 1.1M
mb.jpg 1M
·

Comments

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,580
    The wife and I had a great time too! It was a pleasure meeting you. The store owner mentioned they will try to host something at the fairgrounds in the Spring.
    ·
  • Had a great time. Nice meeting everyone. Worse ways to spend a sat afternoon ha. Next time hopefully can have beer and then life will be good!
    Boom
    ·