Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

.70/lb Butts @ Teeeter

Went to HT tonight on St Simons Is. Butts were marked .99 while supplys last grabbed one and ten was marked down to .70/lb with VIC card will be back for more.
·

Comments

• Thanks for posting. Hopefully I can get a couple tomorrow at that price.
    LBGE Virginia Beach, Virginia
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,416
    Gotta love Harry Tits!
    ·
  • I read this too quickly at first and thought you'd found a 70-lb butt in Harris Teeter.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

In Durham, NC, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,635
    I read this too quickly at first and thought you'd found a 70-lb butt in Harris Teeter.

He did.  It was on the man in front of him in the checkout line...

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • beteezbeteez Posts: 391
    edited September 2013
    5 butts between 7.5 & 9 lbs $22
    ·
  • Do you know if this was a weekly sale or at your store only? I need four butts for a party next week and would love to buy them at that price. Thanks
    ·
  • beteezbeteez Posts: 391
    Said while supplies last. Was not in weekly ad. Think they had over bought for labor day & were thinning inventory. Were labeled .99/lb then the vic was based on a different weight it was strange. Currently have 1 on & 4 in freezer for future cooks
    ·