Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What are the Best Meals You Have Cooked on a SMALL ?

I'm planning a multi-day camping trip, and of course planning to bring the Small.  Looking for ideas on the best camping meals you've cooked..
LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  

Comments

• for how many people?

• CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,097
    @smokesniffer just two adults and one kid, and the kid will eat anything.  Don't need to go big...just need inspiration.  
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
  • For us there isn't really a favourite, we have done bread, early in the am for breakfast toast, along with bacon and eggs, and potato pancakes. Other ideas are as simple as hot dogs, or fajitas, pizza, or a whole mess of appys, mushroom caps, abt"s or even avocado with bacon and eggs. Pulled Pork, or if we are really treating ourselves, steak and lobster. Pork tenderloin, shrimp wrapped in bacon. The list goes on and on.You will enjoy it what ever you decide. Have fun with it

• If you're fishing, fresh caught fish can't be beat!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I like to cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces and throw on the small. When they hit about 135-140 pull them off and sauce them real good. I normally do half in honey and BBQ and the other half in buffalo. Throw them back on and let temp get to bout 160 and enjoy. I also do meatballs for subs quite often.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Wings.  All day long.  Them's a meal.

Monteagle, TN

one large and one small

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,910
    Tri-tip and sliders are always a big hit. 

Not a very good picture but Salmon with Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze is one of my favorites. 

Smoking a pork butt all day long is always a great way to meet all your neighbors while camping. 

Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK.