Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Extra Uncooked Chicken ... what to do?

Help,  I bought extra chicken today and it's more than we will  eat at one sitting.  I don't want to cook all of  it  ... maybe in a couple of days but I'm not sure how to store the cold uncooked chicken.  I probably won't cook it for two or three days?  Suggestions?   What are my options if I don't want to cook it for two days and it's already open from the package?

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. -  John Wayne
·

Comments

• I would freeze it until your ready to cook it 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,420
    I would cook it and then freeze it for later
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • DawnlDawnl Posts: 210
    Freeze in zip lock bags then cook it.  Chicken is tricky, I treat it with the utmost respect and I work in a butcher shop!
    Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
    ·
  • shurtshurt Posts: 13
    Thanks everyone ... freeze it is!
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. -  John Wayne
    ·