Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Heads up Dallas people

Looks like a deal to me.

BIG GREEN EGG DIGITAL THERMOMETER $35

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/for/4060816219.html
Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Caveat emptor
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Come on,Mickey. It's not a '76 corolla.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    You will need a good pair of gloves to hold it on the meat long enough to get a reading.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• LoggerLogger Posts: 236
    Looks like a Maverick to me.
    OKC area  XL - Medium
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,152
    It is a rebranded Maverick. Takes a little longer but not as bad as Taylor therms from what I remember. Under 10 seconds I think. There was a review on another forum some time ago.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,152

Found it - http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149241

Work computer wont let me play the video, so I'm not absoulutely sure that its the same one. And yes the video is from the fella who debuted the Grill Barrow or whatever it was on here some time back. He wasn't received very well on here, but I've seen him on another forum for a few years and he is an avid outdoor cook and contributor there.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.