Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Heads up Dallas people

Looks like a deal to me.

BIG GREEN EGG DIGITAL THERMOMETER $35

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/for/4060816219.html
Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
    Caveat emptor
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Come on,Mickey. It's not a '76 corolla.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
    You will need a good pair of gloves to hold it on the meat long enough to get a reading.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • LoggerLogger Posts: 236
    Looks like a Maverick to me.
    OKC area  XL - Medium
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,061
    It is a rebranded Maverick. Takes a little longer but not as bad as Taylor therms from what I remember. Under 10 seconds I think. There was a review on another forum some time ago.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,061

Found it - http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149241

Work computer wont let me play the video, so I'm not absoulutely sure that its the same one. And yes the video is from the fella who debuted the Grill Barrow or whatever it was on here some time back. He wasn't received very well on here, but I've seen him on another forum for a few years and he is an avid outdoor cook and contributor there.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·