Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

a few recent cooks, pics

henapplehenapple Posts: 15,163
edited September 2013 in EggHead Forum
Small brisket flat form Publix...real small. Travis method. tried the new Allegro brisket sauce. It was ok.
imageimageimage

Fajitas. Kroger's chipotle/lime 30 minute marinade is really good. Sure, I'm not VI..but I do what I do.

The epic fail steaks from Sam's...
imageimage

Stuffed chicken thighs...artichoke hearts, sun dried tomato, provolone cheese then wib.

Jameson with a little cherry juice..

Refinished the cutting board

A few pans from Sam's Club

I love egging through a good storm..

Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• All looks good
    Chesapeake, VA
  • Looks awesome!  I haven't had a cold Shiner Bock since my last trip out west on an antelope hunt.  Goes great with an antelope backstrap. 
    Albion, PA
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,308

Some mighty fine looking cooks, @henapple.

You think you could refinish my cutting board?

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,163
    I guess it depends on how deep it is. Funny thing is I don't even use mine except for "presentation".... Along with the huge roll of butcher paper I bought at Sam's. What is happening to me?

Any photo advice?
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,031
    Nice looking cooks - your tooth or lack thereof must be all better!!

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,859
    It all looks great Tony.  I think the pictures are fine, but you are only including the thumbnails in the post.  I'm guessing that you are attaching the file, then using a copy/paste into the post and it is pointing to the thumbnail image.  

Try attaching the picture, then hover over the little thumbnail and choose "Insert Image".  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,163
    Thanks smokey