Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - It's a Great Day

Celebrating a big Win today, Flank steak, roasted potatoes and salad. With a little Woodford to mellow things out!
Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA

• Go dawgs! Feels good!
    Bluffton, SC LBGE, SBGE, Thermapen
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• Dawgs looked good. Clowney, not so much.
    Centennial, CO
    Unless I'm hunting, then Lord knows where.
  • Yes it is a great day. Thank The Lord for waking us up. The Dawgs chewed up the Gamecocks. Now all I need is a Falcons win to go along with these pork chops and I will be set.
    image.jpg 929.1K
    LBGE Virginia Beach, Virginia
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,239
    @Dyal_SC would disagree with you. I was happy with my Baylor Bears. Now averaging 1 minute 8 seconds per touchdown. That's some fast football.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    I needed some Woodford after my Sooners struggled to get the W. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 

Michigan looked good under the lights beating the Irish!

Shangri la where life is beautiful and everybody's happy.

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,984
    SC's defense looked horrible. I think everyone is expecting the "big hit" from Clowney every play...which isn't going to happen...and I think it's more than just Clowney that needs work. He isn't playing 100% though. My theory is that it's a combo of his injured foot, and the fact that he's trying to stay healthy for the NFL. Can't blame him...I'd do the same if I were in his shoes. Defense has got to step it up. We are still not out of the runnings for the SEC Championship or even the National Championship. I do have to hand it to GA though. Murray looked great out there.
  • @Dyal_SC it wasn't Clowney's fault that your DB decided not to cover our receiver on that 85 yd TD. USC Defense just looks off this year
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • @Fred19Flintstone, my son was at the Michigan/NotreDame game...said it was a wild place.