Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Quick question on pork loin

I am doing two stuffed pork loins today. One I have stuffed with apple pie filling and wrapped in bacon and the other I have stuffed with spinach, gouda cheese and sweet Italian sausage and of course wrapped in bacon haha. 

My question is, what temp should I cook them at. I would rather do them low and slow seeing how they shouldn't take that long. Or am I better doing them direct? Thanks
Pure Michigan
Large BGE, Medium BGE, Weber Performer.
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went
·

Comments

• RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    I would go indirect at 350 until it reaches your target temp
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
    ·
  • RLeeper said:
    I would go indirect at 350 until it reaches your target temp
    That is what I ended up doing. They came out great. The whiskey glaze that I finished them off with was the perfect touch
    Pure Michigan
    ·
  • I will definitely be repeating this
    Pure Michigan
    ·
  • RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    Looks great!
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA