Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cincinnati Eggfest ??? Wasn't someone putting one together?

Options
Smoked Signals
Smoked Signals Posts: 505
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I thought someone inquired about a Cincinnai Eggfest a couple of months ago ... anything happening on that?[p]Thanks,
Doug

Comments

• Saucy Sue
    Saucy Sue Posts: 79
    Options
    Smoked Signals, Cincinnati would be a great spot due to the location of our town. I don't know how many eggers there are aroud here. I have only known of one and thats Crablegs. Any others out there?

• mollyshark
    mollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Options
    Smoked Signals,[p]Somehow I feel obligated to attend this gathering and visit my mother in Toledo. Sigh. This isn't pretty, but I know if there is a fest attached, it won't be a totally exhausting experience. Lemme know if it happens. NOT in the winter. I'm weak.[p]mShark
  • dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    Would be nice. There is a dealer in Dayton. I don't know who is the main instigator/organizer for these things.[p]Dennis
  • BuckeyeScott
    Options
    Smoked Signals,
    I am in Columbus and I would attend.[p]Scott

• Crab leg
    Crab leg Posts: 291
    Options
    Smoked Signals,
    About a month ago I sent out a "feeler" to see if there would be any interest, and to see how many eggers there are in the area. It seems to be growing in these parts, but I still have no idea how many eggers there are or how much interest there would be. I have not made it to any eggfests yet, but would be interested in finding out if there would be enough interest to pull one off here. Could I use the word "interest" any more? Must have something to do with me being in the mortgage business I guess. Anyway, if there is "a desire" to do this, lemme know by email.

• Unknown
    Options
    Smoked Signals,[p]Count me in... I live in Columbus and have family in Cinci and would def. attend...[p]GW