Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Enjoying the XL

luistluist Posts: 15
edited August 2013 in EggHead Forum
Greetings from Manchester UK. Had my XL just over a week now, and really enjoying it. Made a roast beef joint last weekend and a paella mid week. Today I tackled a loaf of bread which had red pesto running through it. Pleased with how it came out. The Egg is amazing. photo 20130830_160237_zps21556462.jpg

Comments

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,865
    @luist-Welcome aboard and congrats on your XL and the breadth of eggsperiences you have already enjoyed.  
    Louisville   L & S BGEs 
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,008
    Nice looking loaf!!!!  Welcome and have fun!

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,984
    Awesome sounding first cooks, plus the bread looks amazing!! Keep the pics coming and welcome to the madness.

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Looks great.  Keep posting and sharing your cooks.
  • Thinking about selling my large for an XL. The egg is a beautiful thing isn't it? You're off to a great start. I've had mine for almost 7 years and have yet to bake any bread on it:(