Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Enjoying the XL

luistluist Posts: 15
edited August 2013 in EggHead Forum
Greetings from Manchester UK. Had my XL just over a week now, and really enjoying it. Made a roast beef joint last weekend and a paella mid week. Today I tackled a loaf of bread which had red pesto running through it. Pleased with how it came out. The Egg is amazing. photo 20130830_160237_zps21556462.jpg
·

Comments

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,411
    @luist-Welcome aboard and congrats on your XL and the breadth of eggsperiences you have already enjoyed.  
    Louisville
    ·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,003
    Nice looking loaf!!!!  Welcome and have fun!

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,697
    Awesome sounding first cooks, plus the bread looks amazing!! Keep the pics coming and welcome to the madness.

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • Looks great.  Keep posting and sharing your cooks.
    ·
  • Thinking about selling my large for an XL. The egg is a beautiful thing isn't it? You're off to a great start. I've had mine for almost 7 years and have yet to bake any bread on it:(
    ·