Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cooking class... OBR

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
I received this email from Stan. If anyone is interested it's self explanatory. Casey and I are trying to decide what to do about the banner. We might get it and just share it as members would like to have it... Parties, fast, etc... We'll figure it out. Ideas welcome.

Pretty cool to include us.

Tony,

We would like to extend to your group the reduced rate for the Hawg with a Heart class.  We would like to offer the class at the Grand Champion Club rate of $900 (does not include travel or lodging).  

If this is of interest to you we would love for you to publicize this to the eggheads.  If they are interested in attending the class they would go to www.OperationBBQRelief.org/hawgwithaheart and click the Buy Now button.  When they select the class they will select Grand Champion Club to get the discount to $900.  The class is Oct 3-4 in Kansas City at the American Royal.  They will learn the art of Whole Hog cooking from world champions Brad Orrison, Mark Lambert, Allen Smith and John Wheeler.  

We would also like to add you to the GC club as an association for the fundraising you did for us and send you the co-branded banner that comes with that.  

We need your logo for the banner and how you would like your group listed on our website?  

Thanks again for everything you have done for us!  
--
Stan Hays
Co-Founder and Executive Director
Finance and Planned Giving
816-876-9019
Email Me  - shays@OperationBBQRelief.org 
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    Now that is so friggen cool. Way to go EGGHEADS. ^:)^ =D>

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• henapple
    Options
    Bump for anyone interested
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,347
    edited August 2013
    Options
    @henapple-interest but distance/time too much.     Real reason for the post is to once again thank you and your cohorts (my apologies for not recalling the handles) for putting the drive together.    Hopefully we are spared more natural disasters but in the event nature calls then we have a great resource to channel aid.    Enjoy the weekend.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,347
    Options
    Dang I hate the self-edit feature of the site.   those squares are annoying.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • henapple
    Options
    I just keep this bumped in case someone is interested...
  • StlScott
    Options
    Thanks! If anyone goes, please let me know as I'll be there...but attending the judges' certification class. Would love to say hi!

StlScott