Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OKC EGGfest

Seanr7Seanr7 Posts: 207
edited August 2013 in EggHead Forum

There is an Eggfest being held at Tony's Tree Plantation this year.  Anyone here going?  He does run a pretty good special if you buy a L or XL and allow it to be used at the EGGfest.  I am considering that however the 3 - 400 dollar savings means I won't have the BGE during half of football season.

XL BGE
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,066
    When?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Seanr7Seanr7 Posts: 207
    Oct 19th http://tonystreeplantation.com/eggfest/ I'm not associated with them in anyway.
    XL BGE
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,906
    I will be cooking, I haven't made it down there to sign up but I will after the holiday. It will be a great venue for a eggfest!
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
    Hope to meet you
    XL BGE
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,906
    Yes, it will be great to meet some local eggheads. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • jccbone62jccbone62 Posts: 195
    Gentlemen, if my schedule permits I may come that way and join in.
    XL owner in Wichita, KS
    ·
    Tomorrow is the day
    XL BGE
    ·