Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Stuffed Tomatoes and Chops (pis heavy)

The wife loves to do these, first time on the bbq or egg though, they turned out great. Stuffed Tomatos, she uses stove top stuffing, apples, celery, cooked onion, seasoning, (probabl;y a few things i am forgetting as well.) Foiled them and put them on with the spuds. The tomatoes went for 20 min around 350 F. I threw them bag on with the chops near the end. Chops we cut 1 1/2" as usual. Hope everone had a good weekend.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada

Comments

• RACRAC Posts: 1,526
    Man that look's good! Nice job.

Ricky

Spring, TX

• pasoeggpasoegg Posts: 264
    WOW!!!..you can cook for me anytime!  that looks awesome...

"it is never too early to drink, but it may be too early to be seen drinking"

Winston-Salem, NC